Frequency Specific Microcurrent or FSM. - from Second Opinion Frequency Specific Microcurrent is an exciting new way of treating nerve and muscle pain and many other conditions using specific frequencies and micro amperage current. There are hundreds of practitioners in the US, Australia and Canada using FSM to create miraculous changes in patients to reduce pain and improve health. Most of the time FSM produces immediate dramatic changes in tissue that make it an indispensable tool in treating pain and many other health concerns.
"At Tahoma Clinic we've been following this very important clue since the 1980s, especially with "dry" macular degeneration, which is roughly 97 percent of all macular degeneration. The other 3 percent is called "wet." Why anyone calls the two types "dry" and "wet" is a mystery to me because the back of the eye is always wet, anyway. Wet macular degeneration is where new blood vessels form and grow over the macula and you can't see through them. All that dry macular degeneration means is that the macula is deteriorating, falling apart like an old barn in need of repair. No new blood vessels like the wet type. ...Costs $9000.... To get the job done as rapidly as possible, we give people a series of IVs that contain the very same nutrients that are needed to repair macular degeneration. ...selenium....zinc..So that's why I use and believe in intravenous treatments, and now we've got about sixteen different things in the treatments including zinc and selenium. We are getting amazing results... [and hydrochloric acid supplements to aid digestion.]
Breakthrough by Suzanne Somers pages 26-27