1. If you open it, close it. (Close your windows before
you leave the house.)
2. If you turn it on, turn if off. (Turn off the lights and ceiling
3. If you unlock it, lock it up. (And put the key away where it
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it. (In the same or better condition, put
it back where you got it, and thank the person you borrowed it from.)
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up. (Dishes, pots, pans, popcorn,
9. If you move it, put it back. (chairs, TV, etc.)
10. If it belongs to someone else and you want to use it, get
permission. (mom's computer, mom's three hole punch, mom's tape, etc.)
11. If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone, read the
instructions, or ask someone to teach you.
12. If it's none of your business, don't ask questions.
13. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
14. If you are hungry, check the time. Don't snack right before
15. If you can help someone, volunteer. Don't wait to be asked.
16. If you are hungry, instead of asking when dinner is going to be
ready, ask what you can do to help.